At the moment we provide a simple HTTP API
Its mainly useful for non-browser such as curl/wget
- New Paste - Send a POST request to / with the available parameters:
- paste - the thing you want to paste - REQUIRED
- ttl - the time in hours the paste will be available for before deletion - defaults to 1 hour
- lexer - define the lexer to use for the paste - defaults to auto-detection.
- burn - number of times the paste can be viewed before it is deleted - disabled by default
- raw - any value except 'true' (default) will return a URL pointing to the non-raw version of the paste
- Retrieve raw paste - Send a GET request to either /<pasteid>?raw or use the endpoints 'raw' or 'plain' - /raw/<pasteid>
- Delete a paste - Use the token received when creating the paste
- Send a DELETE request to /<pasteid> (or the raw/plain equivalent) with the parameter 'token=<yourtoken>' or set the request header 'token: <yourtoken>'
- Send a GET request to /<pasteid>/<yourtoken> (this will reply with a full html page)